As a homeowner, you have experienced unforeseen situations that call for an emergency repair. Realizing that your air conditioning unit has conked out during a hot summer is likely one of them. Maintaining your AC at least once per year or upgrading it to a better version is advised to avoid such. Whether you need it serviced or you want to upgrade to a newer system, our dedicated service will make sure you get to attain that with ease.
When Is Getting a New System the Right Call?
You might find it hard to know the appropriate time to have your unit replaced. To answer that, below are a few things to ask yourself before you head for the purchase:
1. Is the age of your AC unit more than 13 years old?
2. Do you regularly require maintenance and repairs for the same?
3. Does the unit fail to cool your entire house as it should?
4. Has your energy bill unexplainably increased with time?
5. Are you spending more than 50% of the price of the AC on repairs?
If your answers to the above questions were all yes, then it’s high time to shop for one.
You get several benefits by having your AC upgraded as compared to using an old unit. Here are a few of them:
1. Reduced costs on energy
2. Increased life span of the system
3. Fresher air for your family
4. Fewer system conk outs
5. Smart programmable thermostats
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
Despite the many HVAC companies around, our service of offering the best has made us people’s number one choice. This is because technicians at Folkes Home Services have undergone thorough training and follow strict protocols to ensure a perfect and successful installation and maintenance.
Our services will exceed your expectations for many other reasons as well, among them being:
1. We render warranties and deliver fantastic cooling system services.
2. Our technicians have been licensed, carry work and liability insurance, and have a vast experience in air conditioning repairs.
3. We have top customer service standards. Our customer service is excellent and we give timely answers to all of your questions.
4. We respect your place, be it your home or business premises, by leaving it cleaned and in order after our services.
5. Display integrity in what we do. No pushing products or services unless we are sure it’s what you need.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
Upgrading your cooling system is a significant investment that you need to get right the first time. Luckily, with our company by your side, we can offer you the professional guidance you need to make an informed decision.
We understand the challenges of cooling system installation and are ready to provide you with a seamless experience. Contact us today to schedule an installation or maintenance service for your business or home.
"We called their emergency service for problems with our furnace. On-time, informative, professional and courteous. Would recommend. "
Jane Sylvester, says:
"The rep. was professional, courteous and on time. "
Jack Amandolare, says:
"Very pleased with the service. Knowledgeable, courteous and professional. "