Are you sweating it out at home because your AC decided to call it quits? Folkes Home Services is a breath of fresh air in times like these. We can help if your cooling unit needs a check-up. And if you decide to upgrade to a new system, we have you covered there as well.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Customers sometimes can’t decide if they should repair a system or get a new one. AC maintenance can extend the life of your unit. But repair costs add up over time. It’s possible you’ll end up paying more in repair costs than you would’ve paid for a new unit.
A new system is possibly the best choice when:
1. The unit isn’t doing a good job of cooling your home.
2. The unit requires frequent repairs.
3. The necessary repair exceeds the value of your system.
4. You’ve had the unit for at least 15 years or more.
Newer air conditioners offer benefits you won’t find in older models. A model that was new just 10 years ago is probably already outdated. It’s likely a more recent model will offer more energy-saving features and provide more comfort.
Some benefits of upgrading include:
1. Access to zoned cooling and smart thermostats
2. Reduced monthly energy bills
3. Federal tax incentives and rebates
4. Smaller carbon footprint
The cost of upgrading saves you money in the long run. You’ll see that the upgrade pays for itself via the energy savings you receive.
Contact our company today to arrange a consultation. We’ll help you find the perfect solution to fulfill your cooling needs.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
You can find HVAC companies in just about any area. However, that doesn’t mean those companies provide good service. At Folkes Home Services, we’re willing to bet most companies can’t match our experience, commitment, and customer care.
We’ve built trust with our customers because we:
1. Employ technicians who are experienced, highly-trained, and skilled in performing complex system maintenance and repairs.
2. Provide professional cooling system maintenance services, and stand behind our work by offering solid warranties.
3. Answer questions customers have about maintaining their new AC system.
4. Respect the space of our customers by cleaning away mess and debris left following installation or maintenance.
5. Demonstrate integrity by only suggesting products or services we truly believe will benefit our customers.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Choosing a new AC system isn’t something to do on a whim. You’re looking at spending a significant amount of money, so careful consideration and professional guidance is worth the effort.
Folkes Home Services understands choosing a new AC system can feel overwhelming. The complexities of a new system can make it difficult to know which system is best. We’re here to help you choose the best AC system for your needs.
Contact us today to schedule an installation or maintenance service for your home or business. Give us a call or contact us online. We’re waiting to hear from you.