Is your air conditioner system acting up? You can rely on us for services to restore its functionality. Whether you want to replace your old unit with a new system or want an expert to check it out, we are happy to help.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Many homeowners don’t know when to repair or replace their air conditioning systems. Unfortunately, they end up making the wrong decision that costs them more money in the long run. At times, repairs can prolong your cooling unit’s lifespan, but they dissipate your comfort since your system will require more frequent repairs.
We advise customers to upgrade their cooling units when:
1. Your unit compromises your contentment and doesn’t meet your cooling needs.
2. Your system’s repair costs are pricey.
3. Your unit frequently breaks down, requiring repairs.
4. You have an old cooling unit (15 years and above)
Getting a new, upgraded cooling model is your best bet at maintaining your energy efficiency and improving your comfort. Today’s systems not only have energy-saving capabilities but also offer you many perks, including:
1. Advanced comfort features such as zoned cooling
2. Low energy bills
3. Eco-friendly, making your home green
4. Tax incentives and rebates
Although with a new cooling system, you pay a high one-time cost, it pays off in the long run with its energy-saving capabilities. To schedule your cooling system consultation, contact our company for an effective solution to home comfort.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
Despite the many HVAC companies around, our service of offering the best has made us people’s number one choice. This is because technicians at Folkes Home Services have undergone thorough training and follow strict protocols to ensure a perfect and successful installation and maintenance.
Our services will exceed your expectations for many other reasons as well, among them being:
1. We render warranties and deliver fantastic cooling system services.
2. Our technicians have been licensed, carry work and liability insurance, and have a vast experience in air conditioning repairs.
3. We have top customer service standards. Our customer service is excellent and we give timely answers to all of your questions.
4. We respect your place, be it your home or business premises, by leaving it cleaned and in order after our services.
5. Display integrity in what we do. No pushing products or services unless we are sure it’s what you need.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
An HVAC installation or maintenance job done well for optimally working AC is everyone’s dream. Deciding to upgrade your AC is not a walk in the park and requires some professional guidance. With us, we assure you we will give helpful information and services for your cooling system.
When scheduling your next service appointment, consider counting on us to give a top-notch solution to your system’s unique needs. You can do this by calling us directly or contacting us online.
"My hot water wasn’t working, so I called Folkes. Within 12 hours, the problem was resolved. Danny was thorough and professional. I appreciate that Folkes employees will wear the booties to cover their shoes when they come inside. Thank you."
Robin Crow, says:
"Danny Bien-Aime provides excellent service. He knows his job and has patience to answer questions and explain appropriately. He demonstrated good interpersonal skills. He took the time needed to do a complete job with attention to details"
Richard Cerbini, says:
"Danny B and Lana were awesome and if you are looking for a new company to service your HVAC, I would encourage you to call Folkes and get the job done right. It felt good to actually receive service with a smile, just like the good old days."