Is your air conditioner system acting up? You can rely on us for services to restore its functionality. Whether you want to replace your old unit with a new system or want an expert to check it out, we are happy to help.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Many homeowners don’t know when to repair or replace their air conditioning systems. Unfortunately, they end up making the wrong decision that costs them more money in the long run. At times, repairs can prolong your cooling unit’s lifespan, but they dissipate your comfort since your system will require more frequent repairs.
We advise customers to upgrade their cooling units when:
1. Your unit compromises your contentment and doesn’t meet your cooling needs.
2. Your system’s repair costs are pricey.
3. Your unit frequently breaks down, requiring repairs.
4. You have an old cooling unit (15 years and above)
Getting a new, upgraded cooling model is your best bet at maintaining your energy efficiency and improving your comfort. Today’s systems not only have energy-saving capabilities but also offer you many perks, including:
1. Advanced comfort features such as zoned cooling
2. Low energy bills
3. Eco-friendly, making your home green
4. Tax incentives and rebates
Although with a new cooling system, you pay a high one-time cost, it pays off in the long run with its energy-saving capabilities. To schedule your cooling system consultation, contact our company for an effective solution to home comfort.
AC Maintenance and Tune-Ups | Keep The Cool Going Strong
Finding a cooling system company in today’s market isn’t difficult because there are numerous options. However, finding a reliable and experienced expert is challenging. Most AC companies cannot match the level of commitment and experience our team has.
Clients prefer our cooling system services because:
1. Our team shows unmatched respect for your home by cleaning up after a service.
2. We provide exceptional cooling system maintenance services and solid guarantees.
3. During a service, we take the time to explain to you the process. We also answer any questions you have regarding your new system to ensure you understand how to use and maintain it in the long run.
4. We uphold integrity in all our services. Hence, we won’t recommend a product or service to you when you don’t need it.
5. Our team of trusted comfort specialists is highly skilled and trained to perform any replacements and cooling system maintenance tasks. No matter the challenge, we can restore your system and your home comfort. Additionally, our technicians undergo drug testing and background checks to ensure they are the right fit.
Don’t Lose Your Cool | Call For AC Repairs
Our top objective is making sure that you can maintain a comfortable home. It’s always a solid decision to work with us when your AC unit is working inefficiently or presents you with an emergency repair situation. Our team of specialists has the skill-set to take on any challenge.
Our company has a reputation for providing expert AC repair work and we want to be there when you need us. Contact our friendly customer support staff to schedule your next service need. We’ll talk you through the process and make sure you’re back to comfort sooner than later.
"Matt and Mikey performed a Heating and AC replacement after our furnace stopped working. They were very thorough and professional at all times. Thank you! "
Susan Miller , says:
"2wks after my furnace malfunctioned, I had Folkes service rep Scott, come back to do a thorough cleaning and inspection. He was polite professional and conscientious. He explained about what he did and answered all my questions.Definately would recommend Folkes Home Services and Scott. I felt so relieved knowing that my furnace was going to work appropriately and keep us warm during the coldest week of the winter season so far.... thanks again. "
Marisa Scott, says:
"Your company was recommended by our neighbor. One company did not return our call and another wanted double for the diagnostic service call (and we were reluctant to call them again as they have previously tried to sell us a new unit when our old unit was still working). Not only did a very pleasant person (Margaret) answer the phone, they scheduled us on the same day when our AC was not working, and I am sure you were busy as it was the hottest day of the year. Noah, the technician was courteous and very knowledgeable. We will definitely use you again. Thank you!!! "