Is your air conditioner system acting up? You can rely on us for services to restore its functionality. Whether you want to replace your old unit with a new system or want an expert to check it out, we are happy to help.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Many homeowners don’t know when to repair or replace their air conditioning systems. Unfortunately, they end up making the wrong decision that costs them more money in the long run. At times, repairs can prolong your cooling unit’s lifespan, but they dissipate your comfort since your system will require more frequent repairs.
We advise customers to upgrade their cooling units when:
1. Your unit compromises your contentment and doesn’t meet your cooling needs.
2. Your system’s repair costs are pricey.
3. Your unit frequently breaks down, requiring repairs.
4. You have an old cooling unit (15 years and above)
Getting a new, upgraded cooling model is your best bet at maintaining your energy efficiency and improving your comfort. Today’s systems not only have energy-saving capabilities but also offer you many perks, including:
1. Advanced comfort features such as zoned cooling
2. Low energy bills
3. Eco-friendly, making your home green
4. Tax incentives and rebates
Although with a new cooling system, you pay a high one-time cost, it pays off in the long run with its energy-saving capabilities. To schedule your cooling system consultation, contact our company for an effective solution to home comfort.
Air Conditioning Replacement and Maintenance Service Near You
Finding a cooling system company in today’s market isn’t difficult because there are numerous options. However, finding a reliable and experienced expert is challenging. Most AC companies cannot match the level of commitment and experience our team has.
Clients prefer our cooling system services because:
1. Our team shows unmatched respect for your home by cleaning up after a service.
2. We provide exceptional cooling system maintenance services and solid guarantees.
3. During a service, we take the time to explain to you the process. We also answer any questions you have regarding your new system to ensure you understand how to use and maintain it in the long run.
4. We uphold integrity in all our services. Hence, we won’t recommend a product or service to you when you don’t need it.
5. Our team of trusted comfort specialists is highly skilled and trained to perform any replacements and cooling system maintenance tasks. No matter the challenge, we can restore your system and your home comfort. Additionally, our technicians undergo drug testing and background checks to ensure they are the right fit.
Need To Get Your Air Conditioner Serviced or Repaired? Call Today!
Our main priority is helping customers in our region maintain the level of comfort they desire. Whether you need a new upgrade, your system breaks down unexpectedly, or it performs below your expectations, you can turn to us for quality services.
We have years of industry experience performing flawless air conditioning services, earning our company a good reputation. Our trusted comfort specialists are the team to have on your side for all your air conditioning problems.
Call our support team today or contact us online to schedule your air conditioning service.
"Chris was awesome! Early for my scheduled appointment and professional! Service done, system is still amazing! Thank you!"
Janice Argenti, says:
"Noah's Manners and knowledge should prove him to be an exceptional asset to Folkes. Thank You"
Marisa Scott, says:
"Your company was recommended by our neighbor. One company did not return our call and another wanted double for the diagnostic service call (and we were reluctant to call them again as they have previously tried to sell us a new unit when our old unit was still working). Not only did a very pleasant person (Margaret) answer the phone, they scheduled us on the same day when our AC was not working, and I am sure you were busy as it was the hottest day of the year. Noah, the technician was courteous and very knowledgeable. We will definitely use you again. Thank you!!!"