Folkes Home Services has been servicing the Hudson Valley Region since 1998. We have been able to do this because of the level of service we provide to our customers. This is why we only hire the most experienced and skilled technicians. The careers within the HVAC community are always rewarding & when you work with the Folkes Home Services team closely, you’ll see that definitely.
We are always looking for new team members. We offer exciting career opportunities, as well as a great employment package. Do you have what it takes to become part of our continued growth and success? If so, apply online now! Currently open positions are listed below. Click on the job title to see more information about the position and a link to apply online.
You may also mail your resume and cover letter with your salary history to:
Folkes Home Services
850 Route 9
Fishkill, NY 12524
Attention: Human Resources Dept.
Service Technician - HVAC
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Work start and end time: 7am - 4pm Monday through Friday. (Weekends, Overtime & Evenings as needed)
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Scale: $18 - $25 per hour
Qualifications needed for this position:
- 5+ years of experience is a plus
- NATE certified or acquire NATE certification within 6 months of employment
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagram and blueprints
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replacement decisions
- Advanced customer service skills - must be personable & possess good customer relation skills
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Must be willing to help with installs if needed
Benefits of this position:
- Top pay
- Year-round employment
- Advancement opportunities and career growth plan
- Factory training
- In-house training
- Well stocked vehicle inventory
- Take home vehicle
- Tools program
- Paid holiday and vacation days