Has your air conditioner malfunctioned, leaving you in great turmoil? If you need an expert to inspect the cooling system or replace it with a new one, we can make it possible with our timely services.
When Is Getting a New System the Right Call?
As experts, our clients usually consult whether they need to repair the cooling unit, or get a new installation. Repairs can extend the lifespan of the AC, but if you do it consistently, you will end up spending a lot of money. On that account, we suggest that you get a new unit when;
1. The unit has served you for more than 15 years.
2. You have to repair the air conditioner frequently.
3. The system is not catering to your cooling needs.
4. The repair expenses have exceeded the cost of AC by half.
Modern air conditioners have standout features such as energy efficiency, and comfort as compared to traditional units that date back to 10 years. When you upgrade, you will reap some benefits as follows:
1. Exceptional comfort features like zoned cooling and smart thermostats
2. Low carbon footprint
3. Reduced energy bills
4. Tax incentives and rebates
The best part is that many families have discovered that the upgrading expenses reflect in the energy savings in the long run. Therefore, you can call our company to book an appointment so that we can start the process to offer you lush cooling comfort.
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
Despite the many HVAC companies around, our service of offering the best has made us people’s number one choice. This is because technicians at Folkes Home Services have undergone thorough training and follow strict protocols to ensure a perfect and successful installation and maintenance.
Our services will exceed your expectations for many other reasons as well, among them being:
1. We render warranties and deliver fantastic cooling system services.
2. Our technicians have been licensed, carry work and liability insurance, and have a vast experience in air conditioning repairs.
3. We have top customer service standards. Our customer service is excellent and we give timely answers to all of your questions.
4. We respect your place, be it your home or business premises, by leaving it cleaned and in order after our services.
5. Display integrity in what we do. No pushing products or services unless we are sure it’s what you need.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
An HVAC installation or maintenance job done well for optimally working AC is everyone’s dream. Deciding to upgrade your AC is not a walk in the park and requires some professional guidance. With us, we assure you we will give helpful information and services for your cooling system.
When scheduling your next service appointment, consider counting on us to give a top-notch solution to your system’s unique needs. You can do this by calling us directly or contacting us online.
"Great customer service every time. Very Professional service and they always take the time to explain the issue. Great Team very happy with them. "
Richard Seda, says:
"Great!!!!!!!! Customer Service. I got serval calls during the day informing me where my tech was at and what time they will arrive, Very pleasent and respectful Techs. Knew what he was doing. "
Michael Wright, says:
"I called on a Sunday morning on a holiday weekend. I got a callback within 20 minutes and a technician was able to come to my house within 4 hours (at the very beginning of the promised service window). The technician was courteous and friendly (despite 2 late nights of being on emergency calls), professional, and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions related to the specific issue as well as some general inquiries about my heating system. The leak on my boiler was repaired within about an hour. He even cleaned up some of the mess that resulted from the leak! I will definitely be calling Folkes again if I have an issue with my heating or air conditioning systems. "